Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's A Blog To Do?

My blog is floundering, not by any fault of its own.  I think it just hasn't matured yet.  It's struggling to find out who it is - what it wants to be when it grows up.  It's having an identity crisis of sorts. 

And I, its mother, haven't been very attentive.  I'm busy, you know?  As I tell my kids, I'm one mommy with two hands.  (Octopi have it so easy!)  So while I'm working/tending kids/going to lessons/doing my school work, my blog waits patiently.

I'm not a Julie and Julia kind of girl -- I don't have the time to commit to creating gourmet meals every night for the sake of a blog.  The Happiness Project's been done.  And frankly, I'm not in this for the attention.  I've done PR and I've had enough of the limelight, thankyouverymuch.

Maybe it'll grow into a novel.  Maybe it'll spur creativity in other areas.  Maybe it'll act as therapy!  Who knows?

I'm not sure what this blog will be but I'm sure that, if I keep at it, it will tell me eventually.  Just be patient and enjoy the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment